[Fwd: Re: To fix the broken 12.10 release proposed updates might help]

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Mon Nov 26 12:40:49 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-11-26 at 13:25 +0100, Hartmut Noack wrote:
> Really? And what about the support for the apps that you use for
> working with it?

I don't know the state of FreeBSD, hopefully I'll install it today. At
least I can help to test the driver for FreeBSD and if the driver should
work, I'll know that the card isn't broken, but it's more likely that
the card is ok.

As far as I know, FreeBSSD is less good than Linux for audio production.