How to get the Ubuntu Studio menu for Ubuntu?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Nov 21 18:29:07 UTC 2012

I got Evolution running on Ubuntu Quantal, synaptic installed all
packages that are installed for Ubuntu Studio Quantal. I imported
the /home/user directory. Now I've got the Ubuntu Studio logo as icon
for the menu, but the Xfce menu still is the averaged and not the
customized Ubuntu Studio menu. What is to do, to get the customized
Ubuntu Studio menu? Btw. now I get for Ubuntu the typically Ubuntu
Studio .goutputstream-* files too.

Regards,
Ralf