pulse audio & jack

Josep Pujadas i Jubany jpujades at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 18:41:46 UTC 2012

You need to stop/start/stop PulseAudio when using JACK.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ca&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bellera.cat%2Fjosep%2Fumm%2Fconfiguraci_de_jack.html

Like this if you have applications only compiled for using with PulseAudio
they will work also with JACK.

Be careful with que scripts code. One of them is "Language system sensitive.

Tested/proved for Ubuntu Desktop 10.04 and also for 12.04.

Regards,

Josep Pujadas-Jubany