Ubuntu installation

Mike Holstein mikeh789 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 15:46:24 UTC 2012

On Nov 1, 2012 11:39 AM, "Ralf Mardorf" <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 2012-11-01 at 11:16 -0400, Mike Holstein wrote:
> > thanks for bringing this up Ralph.. would you like to direct the bug
> > reporting procedure to Julien? we (ubuntustudio) will have access to
> > the same support that main ubuntu has, so i would suggest checking
> > with the main vanilla version and see if this is an ubuntu-wide
> > issue... unfortunately i dont have access to that hardware to test, do
> > you?

I don't have access ti the hardware to test, Ralph.. do you? I would assume
that would be a plausible reason why this is "broken"... I could imagine
someone setting up a fund to buy julien a new one and he could donate his
old one to a developer... I would try at the main ubuntu lists and avenues.
That upstream development will trickle down to ubuntustudio and the others
where we will all benefit.