New to this list -

bart deruyter bart.deruyter at gmail.com
Thu May 31 06:56:33 UTC 2012

That means a midi and audio capable DAW.

All of it in Ardour? That's new to me, well, with Ardour 3 yes, but without
a printable score. The official release isn't out yet... it's still beta.
It has midi support though.

Rosegarden does it all, and with a score. But I'm not a fan of it... I had
too many issues with it, but it might work out well for you.

My guess is, wait for Ardour 3 to release a stable version, download,
install (installer is really easy) and try it out. Then you'll have a
audio/midi recording app of huge quality.

If you can't wait, try the beta, but don't use it for real work, just for
testing and getting familiar with it.

grtz,

Bart

http://www.bartart3d.be/