dssi-vst

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu May 31 06:16:10 UTC 2012

It's the same dependency issue here. If I try to install dssi-vst:i386
0.9.2-1ubuntu5 it will remove important audio packages. Fortunately I'm
not interested in dssi-vst.

You need to run Reaper with wineasio, which will cause too much jitter
for serious work. Reaper is Windows software. You can compile some Linux
apps, such as Qtractor with VST support. AFAIK Steinberg's proprietary
headers will work better, than the Linux "VST" headers for Qtractor.

Anyway, you need to compile vst-dssi and/or at least some dependency
yourself.

- Ralf