Perfect (Pangolin) UbuntuStudio 12.04 Wallpaper Nominations

Seattle Chaz seattlechaz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 22:45:32 UTC 2012

Greetings:

Today, I read that the official Lubuntu wallpaper has been selected.  As
I have adopted an LTS only policy, I will continue using Ubuntu Studio
10.04 at least until 12.04 arrives.  In the interim, I've installed
11.10 in a virtualbox to preview what's coming.

I noticed that 11.10 has no Ubuntu Studio wallpapers.  I imagine and
hope that this will be rectified with 12.04. Per this:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Artwork/OfficialOneiric

and the examples provided by this proosed artwork:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Artwork/OfficialOneiric

I propose consideration of at least one following pieces as the official
12.04 Ubuntustudio wallpaper.  Personally, I typically set my wallpaper
to #1 by Shitsukesen

#3  Eternalstudio by Garry Parker, logo updated by Seattle Chaz

1600x1200: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7001421/Perfect%20Studio%
20Wallpapers/updated-eternalstudio-1600x1200.png

1680 x 1050: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7001421/Perfect%20Studio%
20Wallpapers/updated-eternalstudio-1680x1050.png

UbuntuStudio Carbon by CKontros: 2560 x 1600

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Artwork/UserContributed?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=ubuntustudio_carbon.png

Ubuntu Studio by Shitsukesen: 2560 x 1600

http://shitsukesen.deviantart.com/art/Ubuntu-Studio-Wallpaper-173220729