[LAU] iPad and Linux audio

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Feb 3 20:15:48 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-02-03 at 20:50 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-02-03 at 21:44 +0200, Janne Jokitalo wrote:
> > http://yieldthought.com/post/12239282034/swapped-my-macbook-for-an-ipad
>
> *lol*
>
> Thanx, "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" ;).
>
> Cheers,
> Ralf

PS: A German iPad user maintaining a blog claimed that he will sell his
iPad, but he didn't. I'm uncertain ;). At least I'll use a jailbreak, if
I should keep the iPod 2.

I won this thingy, but buying it does cost similar as my PC + a RME
audio card did cost, while neither my PC nor my RME audio card ask me
giving away personal data.

Apple sucks, but at the same time it's fascinating.

Regards,
Ralf