Ubuntu Studio precise pangolin 12.04.1 RCs on ISO tracker

Janne Jokitalo astraljava at kapsi.fi
Sun Aug 19 13:33:30 UTC 2012

Hi,

we once again need your assistance on the release candidates of our first point
release of precise pangolin, 12.04.1. The testing is tracked on the ISO tracker
[0], and as usual, we have the dvd image for both archs (i386 and amd64).

If you have time, please help us make sure the images are of the usual ubuntu
quality. :) Should you have questions or problems, please do not hesitate to
voice them by responding to this email, or on the IRC chatrooms [1].

Looking forward to your contributions, huge thanks in advance!

[0]: http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/230/builds
[1]: #ubuntustudio and #ubuntustudio-devel on irc.freenode.net

Best regards,

--
Jaska (astraljava on freenode.net)