Linux Tools for Serious Photographers

Set Hallström sakrecoer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 20:23:12 UTC 2012

Some of you may be happy to find out about http://www3.elphel.com/index.php especialy film makers.

Make sure you check out the project called "apertus"

Open hardware / libre software photography at its best :)

Have a good evening/morning/night/day all!
--
Set Hallström
AKA Sakrecoer

Sent from my Phonografic Computer-Integrated Camera with K-9 Mail (Open source libre software)
Excuse my brevity and my spellign.

Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:

PS: For film Werner Nekes (I sometimes made audio for his films) did
(perhaps still does) use a digital version of the Sony Betacam. There
are no prices for professional Sony cameras in the Internet
available :D.

>From Canon to Hasseblad there are already prices from 300,-€ to 30000,-€
and my impression is that those 300,-€ cameras are crap, while an analog
300,-€ camera already was a good camera.

Any informing link is welcome. I won't buy a camera, but I like to get
knowledge about modern digi cams.