No sound from Midi Keyboard via USB

Shawn&Stacey sc.sd at acanac.net
Mon Sep 19 19:56:15 UTC 2011

"fluid synth" worked for my Maudio board on a USB That was with  "jack" &
the latancy was low as not an isue
But that was with an old comp and an old studio8.? and an old soud blaster
64 " i think"
with fliud link the key board to fluid and jack to the board ( sound ? ) now
your up . fluid is just you wave table  ( all the fucky sound you want off
the midi controler ) aka the midi board.
Help I hope?
ps. i'm not good at code