11.10, where is it?

Scott Lavender scottalavender at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 17:24:17 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 7:36 PM, Tim H. <
xubuntu-users-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On 10/18/2011 08:21 PM, Erik Rasmussen wrote:
>
>> cdimage.ubuntu.com/**ubuntustudio/releases/11.10/**release/<http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio/releases/11.10/release/>
>> <http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/**ubuntustudio/releases/11.10/**release/<http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio/releases/11.10/release/>
>> >

> So, the web page isn't being updated?  I've noticed a lot of errors on the
> page, not to mention the lack of the current release.
>
> http://ubuntustudio.org
>
> Are the devs looking for a web guy?
>
> Tim H.

Hi again Tim,

Our current website is in terrible shape but we have had some problems
getting a website update completed.  However, we have Knome currently
assisting us who I believe was instrumental in getting the Xubuntu website
updated.

I do not know if we can use or wants assistance but feel free to look for
him on freenode IRC at either #ubuntustudio-devel or #xubuntu-devel.

ScottL