Has somebody a stable Ubuntu Studio NATTY 64-bit?

Erik Rasmussen MailForErik at GMail.com
Sun May 29 11:41:15 UTC 2011

I am using the Ubuntu Studio 11.04 for live recordings and so far it has
been the most stable version of Ubuntu Studio that I have used yet...better
even than 10.04.  I also have Ubuntu Studio 11.04 installed on a production
laptop and it is very stable and smooth.  I even installed it on a friend's
old celeron eMachine desktop and have not heard any complaints.  Based on
the great performance of Ubuntu Studio 11.04 that I'm experiencing, I'm
planning on deploying it to the other workstations and laptops that I use.
*
*