Issues after installing Ubuntu Studio Natty 64-bit

Ralf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed May 25 00:34:20 UTC 2011

Hi :)

I installed Natty. The installer detected the correct keyboard layout,
but set it to a wrong layout. I guess I can solve this myself ;)
especially because X settings, as usual for Ubuntu installs, are
ridiculous and I need to set up a xorg.conf. The GRUB menu entries also,
as usual, are a PITA.

Help is needed for the following serious issue. Until now I couldn't get
PPPoE working. I set up pppoeconf as usual, but nothing happened.

Any ideas?

It's a brand new vanilla install from the Ubuntu Studio media.

Best,

Ralf