Ubuntu Studio Developer Meeting

ScottALavender at gmail.com ScottALavender at gmail.com
Wed May 4 12:27:27 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

Our intention is to have monthly Ubuntu Studio developer meeting on the
first Sunday of the month. Unfortunately, this month's meeting was to be
scheduled directly after Natty release.

We decided to push this meeting one week to this upcoming weekend.

So, please join us this Sunday, May 8th @ 14:00 UTC for a Ubuntu Studio
developer meeting. You can use the linked time zone convertor [1] to find a
city/state/province near your to understand the local time.

We will be meeting in the #ubuntustudio-devel channel on freenode.net for
your IRC client. Alternately, you can join us via web browser using
webchat.freenode.net [2].

I will follow up shortly with a link to the agenda.

Thank you,
ScottL

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20110508T14
[2] http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntustudio-devel