New Ubuntu Studio Art Lead

Scott Lavender scottalavender at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 18:19:18 UTC 2011

Hello All,

The Ubuntu Studio team is proud to announce Dick MicInnis as Ubuntu Studio's
new Art Lead.  We are very excited to have him as part of the team.

His previous experience maintaining Dream Studio [1], an
audio/video/graphical distribution based on Ubuntu Studio, should prove
beneficial to his new role.  Specifically this includes such things as
modifying menus and customizing themes.

Furthermore, the fact that he is a pretty creative individual shouldn't hurt
either.  You can witness his creativity as evidenced by his music and videos
at his website [2).

Please help me extend a warm welcome to him in his new position.

Scott Lavender
Ubuntu Studio Project Lead

[1] http://dream.dickmacinnis.com/forum/
[2] http://dickmacinnis.com/