Working USB sound card?

Giuliano Braglia forevergyl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 16:55:37 UTC 2011

2011/3/10 Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum at orgis.org>

> Am Thu, 10 Mar 2011 12:49:38 +0100
> schrieb Giuliano Braglia <forevergyl at gmail.com>:

Here I am. Installed, working (even in pulse audio)... I have been able to
record something in audacity...

PROBLEM: I can't record a thing in ardour. I don't know if it's me who can't
use it yet, but I turned on jack, works, no xruns, selected (i guess) the
right device. I don't know if the problem is that it doesnt recognize the
audio part of the card, because I opened the connections in Jack and I only
have "system" with 2 "capture" (i will link a screenshot).

Even in Alsa Sequencer I have only midi under the card. (screenshot also for
this)

Jack Connections: http://img861.imageshack.us/i/jackconnect.png/

Alsa Sequencer: http://img703.imageshack.us/i/alsaseq.png/

thanks for your help.