ubuntustudio contributors meeting

Mike Holstein mikeh789 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 15:50:25 UTC 2011

*just another friendly reminder about the meeting in about an hour

meeting this sunday at 17:00 UTC, check this link to find the meeting time
in your timezone<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Ubuntu+Studio+Contributor+Meeting&iso=20110605T17>
.

the meeting will be held on freenode in the #ubuntu-meeting channel. click
this link to use the freenode webchat
client<http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-meeting&uio=d4> to
join. you will be prompted to choose a nickname, and enter text to prove you
are human, then you'll join the #ubuntu-meeting channel. this is the meeting
agenda <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Meetings/2011June5>, as well
as the archives of past meetings<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Meetings>
.

if you have questions prior to the meeting, respond here on either mailing
list, or use this webchat link to join the #ubuntustudio-devel
channel<http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntustudio-devel&uio=d4>.
also, check out http://www.ubuntu-news.org/calendars/fridge/ if you would
like to join and see other official team meetings.

*NOTE* this is our first meeting in the #ubuntu-meeting channel. if you join
that channel prior to our reserved meeting time, please be considerate and
respectful of other meetings in progress. thanks

--
MH

http://opensourcemusician.libsyn.com/
http://wnclug.ourproject.org/