diagnostic tools to trace the reason xruns are happening?

Robert Klaar nim.batu at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 09:00:13 UTC 2011

What happens if you set the frames/period settings higher? I have similar
setup and can't get it to run on any lower than 1024 frames(if I want to
avoid xruns), but then I've set the sample rate to 48000. I've never noticed
any problems with the latency, it's at 46 or something now but I can't hear
any difference between this and something lower, can you? .)

Best,
Robert