Dell Latitude D630 Wireless

Gustin Johnson gustin at meganerd.ca
Wed Jun 1 21:35:07 UTC 2011

OK, that is weird since I have not had problems with the Intel wifi
for years now.  Does your Latitude have a hardware switch that turns
off your wifi?  I know my current Latitude E6400 does as does the D830
I had before.

What modules are loaded?  "lsmod |grep 80211", is there an interface?
"sudo iwconfig"

For me the Intel wifi devices have just worked.