Alesis io 2 express (was: cheap usb-audio-interface)

mentoj dija mentoj_dija at gmx.de
Fri Feb 11 12:16:30 UTC 2011

thanks for the answer,

i dont blame the interface. i'm sure there is a solution. i'll check out
your configurations later and report. by the way: i got a firepod
running very well on this pc. so it's just a matter of drivers i think.
this is actually a present for a friend. so maybe its not very wise to
keep it running on my pc. i'll probably have other problems on her
laptop. so hang on for now with more answers...