Making Music with FOSS

Angel de Vicente angelv at
Mon Apr 25 10:56:02 UTC 2011

On 25/04/11 10:40, Ralf wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-04-25 at 10:08 +0100, Angel de Vicente wrote:
>> wrong Network Recording Player version. With version 2.23 it is just fine.
> For people (not me), who wish to watch .arf files too, did you get this
> version by the link at ?

no, following that link I got the older version. To get 2.23 I followed
a link that I don't remember where it was, but that appeared on the page
where you can download the actual .arf webcast file (but now I don't see
it). In any case, while playing it I recorded it to another format, so
if someone is interested (and it is OK with Adam and the organizers) I
can upload it to Vimeo (or such).

Ángel de Vicente

High Performance Computing Support PostDoc
Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias
ADVERTENCIA: Sobre la privacidad y cumplimiento de la Ley de Protección de Datos, acceda a
WARNING: For more information on privacy and fulfilment of the Law concerning the Protection of Data, consult