Tascam us-144mkII

Scott Bohon scott.bohon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 21:11:07 UTC 2011

Actually, I do need to "disable ehci-hcd (USB 2.0)" in order to use my
current interface - Tascam us-144. AAt least that is what I see in the
ALSA hardware info. But I do not know how to "disable ehci-hcd (USB
2.0)"! Could not find anything searching Ubuntu docs. Where do I go to
disable? Do I just comment out the line with #?