DeadBeat Guitarist

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 18:26:42 BST 2010

Hi Mike,

I am sending this to the list because  maybe there are others interested
in this as well.

It seems that you have, off and on, ventured into collaborative music
over the Internet in various ways over the past couple of years.

With that experience and your icecast experience I am wondering if you
have ever tried something like eJamming?
http://www.fender.ejamming.com/

Of course Fender charges for this service and it is Windows and MAC
only.  The reason that I ask is because a group of us over on Blues
Guitar Unleashed http://bluesguitarunleashed.com/forum/YaBB.pl are
interested in tackling something like this.

My first thought was to use a Skype Video conference call.

Any others?

Cheers,
Tim

Timothy Cook, MSc
Project Lead - Multi-Level Healthcare Information Modeling
http://www.mlhim.org

Skype ID == timothy.cook
Academic.Edu Profile: http://uff.academia.edu/TimothyCook

You may get my Public GPG key from  popular keyservers or
from this link http://timothywayne.cook.googlepages.com/home