How to use ASIO?????? [LINE6 POD X3 LIVE]

Scott Lavender scottalavender at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 17:10:14 BST 2010

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 9:32 AM, Fábio Magnoni <fabiohmagnoni at gmail.com>wrote:

> Sorry, the image link is: http://img339.imageshack.us/i/errorjy.jpg/
>
> 2010/9/27 Fábio Magnoni <fabiohmagnoni at gmail.com>
>
>> Hello Ricardo,
>>
>> I installed right now and tried to use Ardour GTK2.
>>
>> Settings:
>> Driver: ALSA
>> Interface: POD X3 Live
>> Sample Rate: 48000Hz
>> Buffer Size: 1024
>> Number of buffers: 2
>>
>> But when I click on "Start Audio Engine".
>>
>> Appears this message. (.jpg file)
>>

> --
> Fábio Réa
> Eng. de Computação - PUC-Campinas 2010
> Diretor de Recursos Humanos - Associação Informatica Junior - PUC-Campinas
> www.infojunior.com.br

I would strongly recommend using qjackctl to start the jackd sound server
daemon, especially until you understand how your hardware performs with
jackd.

Using qjackctl will allow you set quickly change settings, start jack, keep
up with it's performance (how many xruns), stop jack, adjust settings, and
retest.  All from the same UI.