Maverick and RT

Mike Holstein mikeh789 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 05:50:51 BST 2010

what hardware? was it stable with the old RT kernel in previous versions? i
was under the impression (and it seemed to react this way on my system) that
Alessio's -realtime kernel = the RT kernel, just not the official ubuntu
repo version...

i guess the short answer is, the RT kernel is not in the repo...

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 12:44 AM, Brian David <beejunk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Okay, I finally started checking out the beta for Maverick, and I like it.
> I'll have some other things to write about it, but first I have a question.
> There doesn't seem to be an RT kernel at all in Maverick.  That is not
> good.  I've tried all the other alternatives, including Alessio's realtime
> kernel, and they just do not give me the performance I want.  So, the
> question I have is, where is the RT kernel?
>
> --
> -Brian David

MH
http://www.myspace.com/mikeholstein