Nightly testing PPA

Kenneth Koym koymkg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 14:23:31 BST 2010

Andrew thanks for your words. Though my PC can't go online this morning its
built as Ubuntu Studio & booted up saying Kubuntu 10.04.1. Sorry I
abbreviated this in my prior note to you, where I said: "ending up with an
UbuStu OS that can handle what I cannot do with what boots up as UbuStu
10.04.1 Lucid 64amd in a Kubuntu". I mean I get no benefits after I built
Studio with terminal add on features. Those steps did me no good and I now
lack confidence in being able to build what it appears your ppa offers. Yes,
it would be better to find a fully built Ubuntu Studio 10.04 LTS than to try
to build a new package using the finesse that may exist if I set aside what
my desk is committed to, plus to build the maybe that your ppa offers. My
apologies.

Truly, an urgent need exists for a fully functional UbuStu 10.04.1 or
10.04.2 or 10.04.3. Without that all the developing that's done goes for
naught as far as users under the gun like me are concerned. Many thanks for
all the hard work; but, for the user to function, it's paramount that full
package, "Here it is, please test it and tell me how it works, is where the
rubber hits the road yesterday - today - tomorrow."

Kenneth

On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 5:39 PM, Andrew Hunter <andrew at aehunter.net> wrote