Nightly testing PPA

Kenneth Koym koymkg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 12:30:38 BST 2010

Andrew,
Sorry you're over my head when you tell about packages are now available
from ppa:ubuntustudio-nightly/packages are now available from
ppa:ubuntustudio-nightly/ubuntustudio-nightly.

Is the ppa that you tell us is ready, prepared such that one can open
terminal and make an essentially single step build of a working OS?

I'd be very interested in ending up with an UbuStu OS that can handle what I
cannot do with what boots up as UbuStu 10.04.1 Lucid 64amd in a Kubuntu
format.

Maybe I am alone in not knowing at all how to proceed.

Warm regards from the skin and bone farm.
Kenneth