Tasks, Workflows, and Packages for Ubuntu Studio Natty

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 03:37:03 BST 2010

On Fri, 2010-10-29 at 16:36 -0500, Scott Lavender wrote:

> These are packages (or applications) that are currently included with
> Ubuntu Studio, but will no longer be:
>  * aconnectgui
>  * audacity

Thanks for the link to those Scott.  I noticed this use of Audacity.

=============================
Create Audio Clips and Sound Effects for Videos

Explanation - Trim existing audio files to create sound effects or audio
clips for videos

Requirements - Existing audio files from which to trim sound effects or
audio clips

Applications Used - Audacity

So I assume that needs to be corrected. I do not know much about all of
this, but I am learning and at least I can do my part and
proof-read.  :-)

Cheers,
Tim