Willing to help..

Kenneth Koym koymkg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 12:45:24 BST 2010

Hi C Wilson and Alessio, I see you talk about 2.6.35-17 lowlatency in Lucid
but I am only at what I believe at 2.6.32-25 lowlatency. I don't have sound
and there've been no auto updates and don't know how or what to do to get
sound for the first time since I built kubuntu version of lucid lync studio
from Karmic. should I test to find out what  lowlatency I have. Or, how do I
finally get sound. I have projects on hold as it's necessary to get
unrelated work out. Would like to know how you know if you have 2.6.35-17
lowlatency or only 2.6.32-25 lowlatency?
Ken