No subject

Tue Nov 9 20:19:56 GMT 2010

9;s PPA. I have the repo already updated (I'm working with his rt kerne=
l), but sudo apt-get install fglrx-installer doesn't found any package.=

May be I miss something... if this patch is removed from Lucy, can I use th=
is patch from another release (I tried)? is it true that this patch works f=
or lowlatency kernel and not for the rt kernel?<br>
Looking for an easy and stable way to working with the ATI driver, thanks.<=
br>
Joan Q<br>
--<br>
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list<br>