kernel RT 2.6.33 and last fglrx update

Bellegarde Laurent laurent.bellegarde at free.fr
Mon Nov 8 06:41:21 GMT 2010

Selon Alessio Igor Bogani <abogani at ubuntu.com>:

> Hi Laurent,
>
> 2010/11/5 laurent.bellegarde <laurent.bellegarde at free.fr>:
> > Under lucid amd 64, kernel 2.6.33 RT from Alessio ppa, the last fglrx
> > update coming from ppa and named 2:8.723.1-0ubuntu6 ppa1 is unable to
>
> Removed. Sorry for inconvenience.
>
> Ciao,
> Alessio

Hi Alessio. That's debugging... I've restored my system with deselecting fglrx,
the system repair alone the xorg.conf with the 2D ati free driver.

When i need the 3D ati driver, i install again the lucid-update one.

I've tested the 2.6.33 RT a lot with hydrogen, zynaddsubfx, vlc and several
others music software, no crash, no x-runs with my "little" integrated via sound
card with a 11.6 ms latency...

I'm gonna make a complete demo of Ubuntu Studio possibility to the public, in
Toulouse, France, next 20 of november.

Bye,

Laurent