Rakarrack-0.4.2 for Lucid

Kenneth Koym koymkg at gmail.com
Sun May 30 22:31:02 BST 2010

Scot, I don't follow your terminology when you say below "Add this to your
sources: ppa:slavender/lucid". do you mean to place the ppa in
System>Administration >Snaptic Update Manager or ? not this at all ? +, I
missed the goal ... apologies. This is new for me. Thanks for your work.
But, when I went to the http://ppa website, opened terminal and input
"sudo,,,,,  ppa:slavender/lucid" with my password ,,,, I did not get a
plausible answer. So, I am puzzled.