Scott Lavender scottalavender at gmail.com
Fri May 28 14:15:14 BST 2010

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 5:15 AM, Arif (Da coolest boy on ze planet) Dhamani
<arifaziz.2045 at gmail.com> wrote:

> yo guys..
> need help..
> hw do u install ubuntu studio thru a pen drive ??
> the 10.04 version i mean..
> whn evr i try to install it tht way, the installer opens, askes fr the
> language, thn says cant mount cd rom image..
> i dnt want it to install thru cd bt pen drive..
> help plz..
> --
> Arif......"ThE LivINg WeEd oF hArMONy".....

I don't know about installing Ubuntu Studio from a pen drive.

However, you could install vanilla Ubuntu from a pen drive and then
'upgrade' to Ubuntu Studio.

Here's a good help.ubuntu.com page that describes how to 'upgrade':
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Ubuntu%20Studio%20Upgrade%20from%20Ubuntu