Studio + KDE

TSH tsh.gmane at miserableoldgit.me.uk
Thu May 13 00:43:10 BST 2010

On Wed, 12 May 2010 19:56:02 +0100, Hakan Koseoglu wrote:

> TSH said the following on 12/05/10 19:45:
>> Does Studio 10.04 come with the KDE desktop as well as the default
>> Gnome one? I realise this may be a stupid question, but when I log out
>> of my usual Gnome session, I see the option to log back in to a KDE
>> session. And yet this just results in a black, useless screen, with a
>> mouse pointer over it.
> Did you install kubuntu desktop packages?

Yes, that was the issue. I hadn't realised quite how much KDE stuff Knode
and Amarok brought with them when I installed them.

That's sorted out now, and I guess the Scribus issue is unrelated after
all. But I would like to know how to make it conform with the theme I've
set.

--
Stewart H.
Posting via Gmane