Motherboard compatibility - AMD

Roy Damen roydamen at gmail.com
Sat May 8 11:44:39 BST 2010

Dear John,

On my machine i had a similar problem with rt. After more than 1,5 year of
searching, trying out and lots of help with explanation on the ubuntuforums
i discovered that it was this BIOS setting that must be turned off: IOAPIC
It seems that ubuntu can manage  this by itself(if i understood correctly) I
bet this solves your problem too!