whoops, more pedantic nitpickery, sorry

Scott Lavender scottalavender at gmail.com
Wed May 5 13:38:19 BST 2010

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 4:36 AM, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday at crashcourse.ca>wrote:

>   (i'll collect all these nitpicks for one collective email later.)
>
> from http://ubuntustudio.org/LucidLynx:
>
> "Lucid Lynx 10.04, available as a 1.3GB DVD iso image ..."
>
> um, no, it's 1.7G.  should i email thoughts like these elsewhere so as
> not to pollute the list?

Robert,

You can certainly email the developers email with these concerns:
ubuntu-studio-devel at lists.ubuntu.com

Actually, I strongly encourage you to do this as the developers are limited
in number and scope.  Anything you help address is highly beneficial as it
might not be addressed otherwise.

As I mentioned before, your involvement is greatly appreciated.

ScottL