Do I need to re-install to go from 10.04 beta to 10.04 stable

Kenneth Koym koymkg at gmail.com
Sat May 1 14:16:26 BST 2010

Stewart H
   Yes you can update your xbuntu rather than reinstall. Before doing this,
you may view an experience factor posted by various users at
ubuntuforums.org. I noted some who update, report difficulties that arise
and some that say, "Twas nothing but smooth sailing..." Take the precautions
and good luck. Of course it's feasible to do as I did overnight. But
downloading even via torrent took me 8.4 hours. Again, good luck.
Ken