Ubuntu Studio Lucid

Kenneth Koym koymkg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 15:18:27 GMT 2010

So Tez@ & Rakarrack,

among us who must be practical, do you recommend waiting several weeks or is
Lucid UbuStu really built and ready. My friend Aaron says, "Ken, you may
need to do some not- so-easy work around corrections if you install before
fuller testing is done."

What are you really saying? Is UbuStu ready for video productions generally?

Regards. Kenneth