Lucid Beta1 for amd64?

laurent.bellegarde laurent.bellegarde at free.fr
Wed Mar 24 08:12:09 GMT 2010

Hi Dave,

sorry, I haven't seen that it was the UBS release you wanted.

2 way to get it,

- wait the next beta 2 to get a complete iso,

- install the Ubuntu amd64 iso 10.04 beta 1 and then upload it with UBS
packages.

Some in lprod.org list have started to test, RT kernel is OK, powerfull
and stable and many audio applics seems to be good out of the box.

I've installed lucid ubuntu base yesterday, tonight, i'm gonna complete
the install with audio and video tools to start detailed tests.

Laurent