Lucid Beta1 for amd64?

Dave dvb_t at iinet.com.au
Mon Mar 22 20:20:17 GMT 2010

The first link didn't work for me either.
Tried at different times throughout the (Australian) day but only the
32bit builds were visible.
Resorted to downloading the daily build from Leo's link.

Installed o.k. but in first boot the system got no further than the new
splash screen.
Rebooted and tried again. Same issue.
Started from the installation DVD in recovery mode but got the same
issue on starting X from the consol.
Repeated the install to a fresh partition but again got no further than
the splash screen.

My motivation in trying the Lucid beta was to see if LMMS would run "out
of the box" after all sorts of issues I have had trying to use it under
both Hardy and Karmic.

Dave