access root terminal ??

Kenneth Koym koymkg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 14:00:44 GMT 2010

Khalid:
click on Applications > Accessories > Terminal; and once there you can tag
and drag terminal to your desktop after which to be in root you will need to
initiate with "Sudo ,,,, [perhaps 'apt get install (whatever)' " after which
you will be prompted to give your password, which lets the operation you are
commanding to complete itself.
Kenneth