Alessio's repository

Kenneth Koym koymkg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 22:27:13 BST 2010

Alessio & David:
    I got the same "Not all updates can be installed" message & list of
probable causes. Plus, when going to bojo42' PPA for rt kernels I tried to
register my fingerprint and find myself running in xgraphic mode with a
demand for reconfig and that I cannot do. Am giving up and going to my Acer
Laptop to get a job out and get back here later. Hope there's a means to get
past go.  Kenneth