Alessio's repository

Brian David beejunk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 17:34:54 BST 2010

Alessio, I see that you've updated some of your kernels, but the Update
Manager will not let me upgrade.  It gives me an error that says "Not all
updates can be installed" and then says:

  This can be caused by:
  *A previous upgrade which didn't complete
  *Problems with some of the installed software
  *Unofficial software packages not provided by Ubuntu
  *Normal changes of a pre-release version of Ubuntu

I'm guessing it has something to do with that third one, but if so, how do I
go about getting your new kernels?  I seem to have the appropriate
authentication for your PPA.
--
-Brian David