Ubuntu Studio Project Lead

Kenneth Koym koymkg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 20:46:01 BST 2010

Brian: if it makes a difference, I run Kubuntu Studio 10.04 64 amd on my PC;
I've  reported a xorg bug [to ubuntu.com/X/Reporting] on an upgrade built on
a -lowlatency kernel and cannot find work arounds that give me sound, Jack
Control, Skype or open office in a correct on screen appearance.

Let's keep nudging for down days to go away.
Kenneth