Ubuntu Studio Project Lead

Steve Batte stevebatte at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 18:35:37 BST 2010

If Brian is going to play DA, I have to stick up for him: real pro
audio equipment requires constant cleaning, tuning and calibration,
unlike your consumer-grade home-E system. What sets Logic and ProTools
apart from Garage Band are deep functionality and flexibility, which
come with steep learning curves. Personally, I'm looking for that
level of performance (or better) from Ubuntu Studio, I don't mind
having to work to get it, and it seems to me you're almost there.

And I am setting off now to look for that link where I can sign up to
help with documentation. Time to do my part.