General ?'s about UBStudio 10.04

Ricardo Lameiro ricardolameiro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 15:06:05 BST 2010

at the moment i dont have here the FA-101, but serely I can share my settigs
with you. and yes it was with generic kernel. Just install it, jack will be
pre configured. then go to ubuntustudio controls and enable raw1394. On
qjackctl create a new profile on the setup, choose firewire as the driver
and then use the periods as 3 (2 doesnt work with me on firewire devices)
and then try it.