Traverso

teza tsaliou75 at orange.fr
Thu Jul 8 21:17:29 BST 2010

Hi Scott, the debian package won't install as the version of libjack0 is
not the same.
Do you have an idea hox to fix that. Actually I think is a bit of shame
to have bugs like that in an Lts release, I really like Traverso.
Everybody talk about Ardour who's a really great soft, but Traverso is
really good and powerful piece of software and works very well on an
eeepc for exemple.
Thanks for your help
Regards
Teza