Ubuntu Free Culture Showcase

Eric Hedekar afterthebeep at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 21:24:23 GMT 2010

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 1:12 PM, Hartmut Noack <zettberlin at linuxuse.de>wrote:

> Am 28.01.2010 21:09, schrieb Ricardo Lameiro:
> > AFAIK they will enforce the 1Mb rule. they have very limited space on the
> CD
>
> Well then I wonder, for what audience the CD shall be attractive...

The CD we're talking about is the Ubuntu install CD.  The winner of the
contest (one in each category) will have their work installed to every
user's home directory as free content.  I think it would be pretty sweet to
have some grindcore stuff loaded on everyone's system, but I'm not too sure
if that would win the prize.

-Eric