Rme hdsp 9632 setup.

Robert Klaar nim.batu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 21:32:08 GMT 2010

Thx Mte, worked almost from the start, had no sound so I got a bit confused
but then I noticed that audacious worked(I run everything through jack),
took a look at the "connect"-settings and noticed that it didn't route sound
from the rest(wine/spotify, renoise, aso.) so did a little patchbaysetup-ing
and now everything is up and running. .)
//many thx again Paco